0

I want that rocket! and it would take me to the moon!




I live in a place where there is no much to do, is a small city in Honduras where everyone knows every single thing that is going on. I don't have much to do so i decided to write this blog. I ADVICE YOU THAT MY GRAMMAR SUCKS....telling you sorry for that.

There are days where i wish for a rocket to take me to the moon. To relax a little bit and feel peace to clear my mind so my ideas pop out! So i don't have a rocket and the closest i am to the moon is the distance between my window and space. So i hope this blog is the place i will escape from that reality and express myself! I will talk about what i think and tell you about my crazy adventures if i get some Hashanah! Abientot i will write soon!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Siguiente Inicio

Memories